Illustrate and animate
It takes a great deal of skill and technique to bring a beautiful illustration to life with animation. In this course I will be teaching you how to create beautiful short animation and explainers in After effects.
You will learn how to take your illustrations and turn it into storytelling animations. You will learn about the creative process, principles of good animation and how to apply them in After Effects. You’ll also learn how to take your ideas from storyboard to final animation.
This course is for designers, illustrators and animators who wants to ignite their ability to create beautiful storytelling animation in After Effects.
E-Certification available for this course
Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects
– Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and After Effects
– Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 or Mac OS
– 32-bit/64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
– 2 GB of RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
– 16 GB of free disk space for installation
– Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL® graphics card (Not Compulsory)
– 3-button mouse
This course has launched, take advantage of our free After Effects introductory course.