Motion Design Kickstart
A motion design course aimed at introducing complete beginners into the amazing world of motion design. No previous knowledge in motion graphics or experience is required.
We’ll start with the super basics, taking you through what motion design is. We’ll experiment with texts and cover other techniques like track matte, masks, and camera. We’ll take simple shapes and footages, and breathe life into them by employing some animation principles. We’ll do some fun things all the way through to exporting for social media. What are you waiting for? Let’s get you started!
Complete beginners with no prior knowledge in motion design.
Physical Certificates available for this course
Adobe After Effects CC. 2018 (and above)
– Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 or Mac OS
– 32-bit/64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
– 2 GB of RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
– 16 GB of free disk space for installation
– Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL® graphics card (Not Compulsory)
– 3-button mouse
This course has launched, take advantage of our free After Effects introductory course.