Motion Design Pro Class
A motion design course aimed at equipping motion designers with advanced knowledge and workflow. You need to have foundational knowledge in motion graphics.
We’ll take a look at the advance workflow in motion design, working our way through techniques in logo animation, promo video, trailers, and explainer videos. We’ll also look at how to work with green screen footage.
This course is for motion designers who want to up their game by acquiring more advanced techniques and workflow.
Physical certificates available for this course
Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Audition.
– Strong Foundational knowledge in Motion Design/ Adobe After Effects OR Motion Design Kickstart Course Completion
– Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 or Mac OS
– 32-bit/64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
– 2 GB of RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
– 16 GB of free disk space for installation
– Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL® graphics card (Not Compulsory)
– 3-button mouse
This course has launched, take advantage of our free After Effects introductory course.