The Illustrator’s ToolboxJanuary 22, 2021 2021-02-20 0:43
The Illustrator’s Toolbox
Illustrator’s Toolbox is a foundational & practical guide to illustration. The objective of the course is to equip you with fundamental knowledge, tools and techniques. Learn how to create vibrant and storytelling illustrations that could be used for all types of projects.
In this course, you get to learn how to create modern and incredible illustrations for still graphics, motion and digital arts using industry-standard software.
Who is this course for?
Complete beginners with no prior knowledge of digital illustration
E-Certificate available on completion
– Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows® 7 or Mac OS
– 32-bit/64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
– 2 GB of RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
– 16 GB of free disk space for installation
– Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL® graphics card (Not Compulsory)
– 3-button mouse
Enroll now to enjoy our free course
This course has launched, take advantage of our free After Effects introductory course.